Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm just a disappointment

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    evie I don't hate you at all your amazing and strong, you can do this. I am always here for you when ever you need me you can always talk to me I never want you to feel alone. You can do this.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey Evie,

I'm sorry to hear how you're feeling, it sounds like you're going through a lot at the moment and that you feel things are getting worse. I just wanted to check in and ask how you're feeling today? You mentioned that you've lost all your support, do you want to talk a bit more about the support you've lost? We're all here for you :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    Hi Evie,

It sounds like your losing a lot of people right now, whether that be your support system at school, your nan, or your dad. It's sounds like that's gotten quite overwhelming, so if you need to take a break, you should take one. You don't need to feel obligated to look after someone when your mental health is suffering. I know you said your dad isn't around, but is there anyone else in your family who you can talk to about your feelings?

It may not mean much, but I don't hate you, and the other posters in this thread don't hate you. We are here for you and want to help you and care about you.*hug* You would be so missed if you were no longer here. By your friends, your family, by the community here. If you are having these suicidal thoughts again, you can always check out Samaritans for someone to talk to about it.

-Kathleen
    You can always talk to me
  • KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    When you say there's no one to talk to, do you mean in your family? If that is the case, I'm sorry you don't have support there. Have you tried explaining your feelings to them before? It may be worth it to try again. Some people have quite a hard time understanding mental illness, so you sometimes have to explain it in a way that will make sense to them, even if it's not how you would word it.

Again, the boards are always here if you need someone to talk to, so type away if need be.

-Kathleen
    I will listen if you would like me too
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    evie_rose wrote: »
    No one at all listens. No one here. No one in my family. None of my friends. No one..

A few people are commenting here trying to help and give you support, we're here to listen.
    Is there anything you'd like to talk about?
  • e.g.vickerse.g.vickers Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Honestly, I'm here to listen to anything. Just pm me ;D <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I am here to listen. I hear you and read your posts. But you need to let people listen first.

Hope you're feeling better today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley