Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

Hi, I'm Kathleen!

KathleenKathleen ModeratorPosts: 49
Hi! My name is Kathleen and I am interning with the Mix for the next few weeks. I am 20 and attending at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, studying psychology and Spanish. I love pop music, classic literature, and bagels. Also, I am super excited to be here!

Comments

• MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,985 Staff Moderator
    Welcome, Kathleen! :wave: It's great to have you on the team.

Mmmm, bagels.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 272 Rampant Poster
    Welcome to Themix! We will all try and be on our best behaviour, but no promises :p:p
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Welcome Kathleen, it's lovely to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,365 The Mix Elder
    Welcome Kathleen!
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the mix katheleen!

Looool Louisa we try
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to TheMix Kathleen!
  • independent_independent_ Boards Legend ScotlandPosts: 1,239 Fanatical Poster
    Welcome Kathleen!