Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Hi, I'm Kathleen!

KathleenKathleen ModeratorPosts: 49
Hi! My name is Kathleen and I am interning with the Mix for the next few weeks. I am 20 and attending at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, studying psychology and Spanish. I love pop music, classic literature, and bagels. Also, I am super excited to be here!

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 1,703 Staff Moderator
    Welcome, Kathleen! :wave: It's great to have you on the team.

Mmmm, bagels.
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 264 Rampant Poster
    Welcome to Themix! We will all try and be on our best behaviour, but no promises :p:p
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,028 Staff Moderator
    Welcome Kathleen, it's lovely to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,146 The Mix Elder
    Welcome Kathleen!
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • Former MemberFormer Member The Mix Honorary Guru Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the mix katheleen!

Looool Louisa we try
  • Former MemberFormer Member The Mix Honorary Guru Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to TheMix Kathleen!
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Welcome Kathleen!