Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How much Mandy to take?? SECOND TIME

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I took mandy for the first time in February. I had half a gram and bombed it. My mate measured everything out and i had 3 bombs, i took the first one at around 10, great come up felt great, cant really remember what time i took the second one - maybe around 12? I vomited foam about 20 minutes after taking it and then when inside the venue started hallucinating people wearing mesh over their heads and also seeing my friends in places they were not. I gave my third bomb away so only took the two (not sure how much that would add up to).

Im going to be taking mandy again in about two weeks, how much should I take and how far apart should I space taking the bombs????

I just want to make sure I'm taking it safety, thank you x

(ALSO I'm a 5ft2 female, will be taking at a students union event so security etc are there)

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    A good recreational dose of MDMA is around 100mg. That's 1/10th of a gram. It's a;ways better to err on the side of caution, so assume what you have is 100% pure even if it is unlikely to be so. This means split a g into 10 bombs, 1/2 a g into 5 bombs and so on.
    Also don't become impatient waiting to come up from a bomb. Always leave at least an hour between bombs. Don't make the classic mistake repeated users everywhere of knocking back a bomb before feeling the full effects of the previous one - this is what gets people into trouble.

Have fun. stay safe
    Weekender Offender 
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey Cewgz, hows everything going?

I'm not here to lecture you about the dangers, though I am going to leave a link to Frank here about MDMA / E. I'm guessing what you took was the chemical / crystallised version rather then a pill?

You can get test kits, to test if what you are actually taking is MDMA, or something else being sold as MDMA. I haven't seen testing kits and don't know exactly where you can get them from but they are around.

The thing you need to be careful with is if its been cut with some other crystallized drugs / some powders (which tend to appear at the bottom of the bag / wrap.

As said in Skive post, it takes a while for the high to actually kick in. Bombing is around 30 - 60 mins to kick in, depending on how much you have eaten, how much you've taken ect, kinda the same with alcohol, how eating before hand will have affects on how much it takes you to get drunk. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean take more, all this means is you may need to wait longer. Also, my advice is to leave 2 - 3 hours before dropping another bomb.

Heres a quote from another website that ill link below
    MDMA's effects last about 3 to 6 hours, although many users take a second dose as the effects of the first dose begin to fade.

With all that text out the way, and a TL:DR version. Wait around 2 - 3 hours before dropping another bomb. Remember it takes a while to come up, and if you can, make sure what you are taking is MDMA.

Reference link here
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch