Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello everyone!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello! I'm Grace, 19, and I'm from the Philippines. I read about this site on a book by Holly Bourne and I was so intrigued so I gave it a try. Latelymore like two years now—I'm feeling really lost, pathetic, and tired and I don't know what to do. Even if I talk to my friends about what I'm going through, the burden just don't get lighter. I am hoping that by joining this site, I will heal and not.. die. That's it for now, I guess. Thank you for sparing some time to read this post. I wish you're having a better day.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the mix Graceful!
    P.s I haven't read that book yet but it's on my to do list.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome Grace :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey Grace! I'm Elle, 14, and from the UK. You're from the Philippines? Cool! Welcome to The Mix Boards!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”