Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

LORD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST.

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I can't.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    lol what's the problemo ???? :p
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hey Notagain,

Hope you're okay, we're here for you if you want to talk <3
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In the name of the father, son and holy spirit.

Please give me the strength for I am slowly loosing the will and the time needed to focus on my degree.
    JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I'm losing the will with certain users in this place - im not drunk enough for this shit
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    I know what you mean jelly
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm losing the will with certain users in this place - im not drunk enough for this shit

The joys of the community, you're going to get a variety of users, but if you're struggling with another user, the simple thing is, don't go on their posts, reply to them, well yeah, you get the drift. If you have GENUINE concern about a user, and feel as though they are not using TheMix community boards appropriately, then please private message TheMix account.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey NotAgain,

What's going on for you at the moment? Is their anythting you'd like to talk about?
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    The joys of the community, you're going to get a variety of users, but if you're struggling with another user, the simple thing is, don't go on their posts, reply to them, well yeah, you get the drift. If you have GENUINE concern about a user, and feel as though they are not using TheMix community boards appropriately, then please private message TheMix account.

:yes:

Let's try and avoid any negative chatter about other users here - even if no names are being mentioned, it doesn't create a nice vibe for other community members and newbies. Just to add to what Whispers said - if you do need to let off some steam about someone, that's totally fine but make sure you do it privately. ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.