Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My friend

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Im so excited for my friend its her due date tomorrow..shes having a little boy!:D. Well she volunteered to befriend me through an outreach service I used to have a support worker from back where I used to live my support worker arranged it for me but now we are just friends. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was so big! Its actually the first time I have ever felt a baby kick because my sister is older than me. I wont be seeing her for a couple of months obviously because she wants to get home and settle baby first but Im so excited for her and just hope all goes well and smoothly for her. I cant wait to meet him in a couple of months.

Comments

• micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    hey Lostsense,

That sounds so exciting! My cousin also had a baby a few months ago and it was so fun to finally meet her. Babies are endlessly adorable :) Best of luck for your friend in the delivery of her son! Maybe you can ask your friend to send a few pictures every one in awhile so you can see him grow before you meet him!?

- Mica
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    It is exciting! I'm really anxious and going to be over the next couple of weeks waiting for a text from her saying she's had it and home safely with her son. I don't think she would and I wouldn't ask because evan though we are now friends when we were befriends we had certain boundaries and I still don't cross them. Like we only text between 9am and 5pm too. We have a few rules but I think that's good and it works for us but I will meet him in a couple of months. Something to look forward too though not seeing pictures of him
    She is having a c section today!
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Hope it all goes well for her
    Shes had him😍 she sent me a picture, his beautiful💚💙 I'm so pleased it all went okay, I was fearing the worst for some reason but nope a healthy little boy😍
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    That's great news glad it all went well so great to here some good news xx
    I'm going to be looking at the picture all day now😍😍 xx