Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Totally irrelevant, but has to be said!

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
WOO, THE TIMESTAMPS ARE BACK TO DATES! OMG!
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!!!
  • Options
    CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!!!

Haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Perfered it the other way
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Ha! Do you guys prefer it this way? We were going to change it back, but it's good to know what y'all like. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    No I dont perfer it this way...is this something we can individually change?
  • Options
    FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Budding Regular
    Yeah, an option to show either time stamps or time-since-post would be nice xD

It personally takes me more than a minute to interpret the date stamps so i tend to have no idea when anything's posted because 60 seconds+ is a lot of time reading one time stamp xD So i prefer the time-since-post things instead
  • Options
    I agree, I think there should be an option to individually choose which stamp shows. Because I prefer the date stamps. Like, I know I'm date mad, I am definitely date mad and time mad too. Everything has to have a date and (sometimes) time on it or else I feel really strange.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Interesting. :chin: It's a forum-wide setting at the moment, so unfortunately it's available as an individual preference. Good feedback for us though!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.