Home It's Christmas & New Year The subforum of Christmas Past
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

New years day support chat!!

2»

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,421 Part of The Furniture
    meggles wrote: »

I do get ignored and you have no idea of the stress and struggles I'm currently dealing with

No I dont. But I do know how your feeling with regards to losing your Nan.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

Tbh my stress and struggles right now aren't focused on that. Yes it's affected me. Yes I'm struggling to deal with it... but I've also just failed to submit my uni work before the deadline

Can you apply for extenuating circumstances considering what's happened and how much stress you've been over in regards to your nan?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,421 Part of The Furniture
    Only trying to help..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

I have but I'm waiting for my uncle to pass the evidence I need.. otherwise they will refuse it. My uncle is a giant knob. I get like the stress and emotions he's under.. like the rest of the family.. but I've basically failed the moulde if I can't get this assignment deadline extended

Ah okay, hopefully the evidence gets passed on soon
  • StephSteph Moderator Posts: 448 Boards Initiate
    Thanks for doing this thread Louisa, it's a really great idea for a thread! As it's gone past the 1st of Jan now we're going to close this thread but feel free to open a new thread if you want to do a similar thing again. If you want to create a new thread to talk about anything you'd like to then you're welcome to :)
This discussion has been closed.