Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time to go

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
I don't know if it's time to go off here. I don't know if there's a way to delete my account? I thought it yesterday and im still having the same thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Steph

Sorry to hear your thinking off leaving TheMix

We are here for you, if you want to stay though.

You could PM TheMix account, and they could help you further.

Do take care :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hi

I'm going just try not to come on here if that dosent work I'll get the mods to delete my account. I'll try that for now..see how I get on.

X
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're certain then it might be best to pm the moderators and talk it through with them. Try not to make any rash decisions, it might do you some good having a chat with the mods. I hope you're okay
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Heya Steph,

Just to clarify, these guys are right. :) If you let the staff account know then you can talk things through with a member of the team. There are a few ways you can do it, so it might be good to drop them a line just so you know what your options are.

Take care until then, and hopefully some time away from the boards gives you what you need. *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    I'm just going to try not to come on as much but coming on I'm tempted to post threads which I find myself annoying doing that evan though that is what this site is for. I don't know lol
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's completely your choice whether you choose to leave TheMix message boards or not, but remember, if you ever did need someone to turn to, or talk to, you can always come back and post or enter chat.

I'm saddened to hear you are thinking about leaving, but if it's due to issues you are having with other members here, I would highly reccomend approaching the key moderator account and messaging them, so they can reach out to you and get to the core of the issue, you are welcome here, just as much as anyone else.

And trust me when I say, the moderators have a high span when it comes to finding things annoying, they've had to put up with me, and I'll like queen bee off drama :lol: