Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Apology

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone

Not all of you will know me because I haven't been on for a while and I hafe seen a lot of new faces have joined. If that's the case then hi :) But this really effects those that DO know me on here including the mods.

I want to really apologise for the way I acted the last time I was in chat. It was totally out of character. I dont usually act like that as I hope you know.

This is no excuse but I have had to deal with a lot lately and I've kept it all burrowed away, not wanting to expose it to anyone. Not a good plan.

But I won't say anymore than that because it really doesn't excuse my behaviour. As I've said before I consider this my family! I care about all of you and its been hard to have time away.

I'll leave it at that for now but just know I am truly sorry

Becki

Mods feel free to move this if it's not in the right place. Wasn't sure where to put it

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi becki!,
    I don't know what happened in chat but it's really nice of you to come and apologise, I'm sure as a chat user from the past you know that things don't get carried over into the next chat. Hopefully we'll see you in chat again soon :)
    Take care,
    Hiccup