You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Family

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I'm quite new here really but I think I just need help and support because my mother and I are not really in a good place right now.

She's physically, mentally, and emotionally abusing me and I don't think I can handle more. I have no idea who to go to or where to go. I feel like I'm stuck in a prison I can never escape.

Help please?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    @Steve_ Yes I do live with her because of certain binds (I don't think it's suitable for me disclose publicly atm but its quite hard if I don't). And yes, I've told my a colleague of mine and she referred me to the safeguarding team at the office, however I haven't had the time to go to the safeguarding team's office as I only get 30 minutes break and I've got odd hours of work.

I don't have any immediate family members here as I'm a migrant. They're about 1000+ miles away.

I don't really want her persecuted per say, I just want to get out of this prison but still stay in UK.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've only been here since January, so about 9 months. If I move out from my parents, my visa would get cancelled. So yeah.