Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Family

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I'm quite new here really but I think I just need help and support because my mother and I are not really in a good place right now.

She's physically, mentally, and emotionally abusing me and I don't think I can handle more. I have no idea who to go to or where to go. I feel like I'm stuck in a prison I can never escape.

Help please?

Comments

• Options
    @Steve_ Yes I do live with her because of certain binds (I don't think it's suitable for me disclose publicly atm but its quite hard if I don't). And yes, I've told my a colleague of mine and she referred me to the safeguarding team at the office, however I haven't had the time to go to the safeguarding team's office as I only get 30 minutes break and I've got odd hours of work.

I don't have any immediate family members here as I'm a migrant. They're about 1000+ miles away.

I don't really want her persecuted per say, I just want to get out of this prison but still stay in UK.
  • Options
    I've only been here since January, so about 9 months. If I move out from my parents, my visa would get cancelled. So yeah.