Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Legal case

2»

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I'm really sorry to hear that

Luckily the perpetrator that r me was remanded but that's because he had previous "alleged sexual assaults" which obviously I know they weren't alleged but wasn't convicted for them but that's why they remanded him. So I didn't see him.

I see him in my head alot and think I see him on the streets thats why every few months I text my VLO (victim liaison officer) to double check he is still locked up.

Surely you'll have some development soon *fingers crossed*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi yeah thanks :)
    How do I close this thread ? I don't need it anymore my case was dropped.
    Press report/nominate and in the box say close the thread please I think. Do you want to appeal it? You can appeal it to the Attorney General’.
    Right now I just don't want to care about it what is the point?!
    He can just hurt someone else now so why did I bother?!
    Sorry I'm just upset I will be fine cool I will shut it down tomorrow or something.
    The point is he can do it to somebody else if you give up without a fight! Your fight is appealing the decision to drop the case. I wouldn't delete the thread but that's up 2 you.
    Hi

Thanks sorry yeah I will I just am fed up with not feeling like I understand what is going on.
    Who told you the case is dropped?
    The cps people ? I haven't got any reason yet not until Monday
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey turtle,

Steph is right, you can ask for a thread to be closed by reporting it and putting that as your reason. You can also PM the staff acount. :)

That said, I just want to say I'm so sorry to hear that your case was dropped. I can't imagine how you must be feeling, especially after putting so much emotional resource into it. I would say that it might be worth trying not to lose sight of what you accomplished, perhaps on a more personal level. Outcomes to these things are unfortunately never a sure fire bet, but you still admirably pushed yourself through it and that deserves some credit. It's a hugely brave thing to do.

If you would like to talk it out or anything at all though, you're absolutely welcome to use the boards/this thread to do that. We're still here for you if you need. *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.