Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I need a help if any one knows the answer!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi All,
I need a help if any one knows the answer! [FONT=&quot]I got married recently and my wife works in a full time job (more than 16hrs a week and earns over 16000). We live separately in two house in different counties, due to her mom illness! The job center has suspended my claim because I have changed my martial status as they thought my wife lives with and I can be dependent on her! As a result, I've got a JSA3 form to fill with the life listing all details about me and my wife. I have explained myself fully about my situation and explained why do we live a part. My question is here as I can't really move to her house and my circumstances are really tough financially. I use the jsa money for living, bills, transport and pay part of the rent! My case is suspended as its waiting for decision makers! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My question here is, would the decision makers consider my case?[/FONT]

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Jess have you become a moderator today? You seem to have posted on a lot of threads lol. So I'm just curious?🤔
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Lost_sense wrote: »
    Jess have you become a moderator today? You seem to have posted on a lot of threads lol. So I'm just curious?🤔

No, im just in a very productive mood
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    🖒