Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No topic

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You should be able to find out if he has been released, or if he will be released soon. The person you saw recently was probably someone else who looks like him.

I understand you wanting to protect yourself, but you could be in serious trouble for carrying a hammer (and possibly for the spray, depending on what is in it) in public - because the police and courts would deem it an offensive weapon.
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hi cat,

Just doing OK thanks, no I don't talk to them we don't have that kind of relationship. I won't be alive on his release date anyway. But yes, you're right Steve they will tell me when and how, if they move him into an open prision ect I have a VLO victim liaison officer which will tell me that but that's all I'm allowed to know. I can't know which prision he is in which I think is unfair. The spray isn't pepper spray but like it and the hammer IDC if you had a serious crime committed against you you'de be like it. He is scuuuum. Ewww makes me sick what he is.
  • Options
    Hi I'm sorry to hear how he made you feel. I'm sorry you don't have that kind of relationship with friends and family.
    I'm glad you have a vlo and are going to an assessment.
    What are you hoping to get out of counseling? Do you have any areas you want to work on the most ?

Hope you have a lovely weekend
  • Options
    I don't go in with any hopes or any areas to work on as it will just flow each session
  • Options
    Do you know how many sessions you will have and how long each one will be?
  • Options
    How ever many I need lol and I think back where I used to live and had a few sessions they were 50minutes can't remember but will get told when I get called in for my assesment all of this
  • Options
    hi lost sense i hope the counselling works out good for you. do you have any friends you feel close to that you can share things with and go out with ?
  • Options
    One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Hey lost sense I'm so sorry to hear what this man has done to you :( Its good to hear that you are in counselling now and I hope that is helping you.do you have any hobbies or intrests that could help keep your mind busy for a while so you don't need to think about it? I also agree with turtle having a family/friend support network around you is really helpful. hope your ok
  • Options
    Hey,

I'm not having counselling now I am on the waiting list. I don't do friends. Thanks
  • Options
    One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    sorry hun my apologies' about that :) I hope you haven't got to wait long. I'm here to listen if you need to talk ;)