You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I Hate My Moms Boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey I'm Emily and I need help dealing with my mom's boyfriend so if anyone can help let me know

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 1,766 Staff Moderator
    Hey Emily,

Welcome to the community. :wave:

Just to let you know, I moved your post from our Start Here section to Sex & Relationships where it fits a little better. It's also worth bearing in mind that we are a UK based service, so we may be a little limited in the support we can provide. That said, you're of course still welcome to make yourself at home here.

About your situation - can I ask why you don't like your mum's boyfriend? These instincts are often worth listening to. It might be helpful to have a bit of context if you're okay sharing... :chin:

just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mike, why do you assume that Emily's not in the UK? She hasn't stated her location.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    I wondered that perhaps her location is private and the mods can see it still? I don't know.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Emily,

What is happening? Are you ok?