Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone awake?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!

So as some of you know, I'm living in America now so there's a time difference! I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs and have nothing to do except plat with the kitten who is ripping my hands to shreds!! so I was wondering if anyone was awake? I want to talk to someone

Comments

• Options
    One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Hi Becki hope the move went well :)
    Its been a boring Sunday over all tonight. Im awake for now but just getting my stuff ready for work. How are you finding America?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Becki hope the move went well :)
    Its been a boring Sunday over all tonight. Im awake for now but just getting my stuff ready for work. How are you finding America?

Sorry only just seen this! Yeah I'm pretty bored myself. Just been surfing the net noe I'm bout to sit down and write in my journal for a while :)

Americas great. It's a lot hotter here than what I'm used to but I love it. Hopefully I get tanned and not burned. Plus I'm living with a wonderful family who have totally accepted me into their lives. I'm so thankful!!!