Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Perhaps it's time for a change? Or you've had a stroke of luck and can afford to live where you've always dreamed of living? Maybe you love the challenge of learning a new language, a new culture, a new way of life?

The world is yours! Where would you choose to live? :chin:

Attachment not found.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Good timing for this thread :p

Probably Canada. Their houses are beautiful and you get more for your money over there too. I love the fact that they experience all the seasons (rather than rainy Britain!) and I would love to have a few huskies and go compete in sled dog races (in my dreams....) Overall, it's just a lovely place.

Either that or North America...or anywhere in Europe...I love learning languages :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I would love to live in New York. I love the big city, Central Park and the whole city vibe. It would be great for shopping. Similar to Maisy you also get to experience all seasons.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I would go and live in Australia and enjoy the relaxed and more laid back lifestyle in the sun :)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aife wrote: »
    I would love to live in New York. I love the big city, Central Park and the whole city vibe. It would be great for shopping. Similar to Maisy you also get to experience all seasons.

I too would love to live in New York for the same reasons. It is the most amazing place on earth that I have visited so far! :love: