Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

123flashchat - does it still exist?

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
Hello everyone, I'm Elle you may know me from general chat.
I asked Kate last night if the 123flashchat app still existed, and she suggested posting it here. It finally let me past the reCAPTURE thing and let me register. So does this app still exist? Is it available in the UK store? Because when I've tried to click on it before it does not work?
Thank you.
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As far as I'm aware it still exists, many people still use it to access the online chat
    ok Hiccup, the thing is that when I try to click on it and it takes me to the appstore, it either says:
    This item is not available in the uk store. Change to the US store.
    Or,
    Item not found.
    I will try again though.
    Thank you for your reply.
    Elle.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hi Elle,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble - are you on Android of Iphone? You should also be able to access it on mobile simply by heading to the live chat page and joining from there when chat is on: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

-Jo7
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    I am on iPhone. I am at the moment using chat just through the website but I was just interested in what this app did.
    Thanks for replying.
    Elle.