Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Music in a parked car

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like I have some severely noise sensitive neighbors. Rushing home from the dr. to pick up something before I go to work. I left my car on and music playing just to show how temporary my stay may have been. It has to be about 5 min. Already on my way to work and I see a text from my neighbor asking me to turn the music down, and that she has to turn the volume up because they can't here their own tv.
my response to her was that, that is the radio in my car and I just barely pulled up for 5 min. That it was the middle of the day and as-she-could-hear, the sound no longer remained.
Who's wrong?

Comments

• Options
    I'm with them. You shouldn't need to turn up your own TV just to drown out the noise of someone elses music. There's no reason for you to have it that loud either.
  • Options
    I'm with them too.
  • Options
    I am actually quite severely sensitive to noise. Hearing such loud music can and will give me a migraine. I wouldn't be too happy that I've now got a migraine (which can take a few days to shift) because you've decided to play your music that loud.

It doesn't matter what time of day it is.