Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Urges....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have very strong, violent urges tonight. I can't go into detail for confidentiality reasons. I am actually a decent person but feeling very, very weird which is concerning because I'm aware of it at the moment but the more I go into this 'dark place' all those thoughts and urges take over. X

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Starlight,

Would you like to talk a bit more about what might have triggered these urges?

If you feel as risk, or think someone else is at risk, I would urge you to call a support helpline, to help talk these feelings out for example Samaritans who are a 24/7 service. TheSite.org message boards isn't a crisis point, and it sounds like you could do with getting access service right now. Do you have the crisis number for your area that you can call at all?

Keep us updated on how things are going, were here for you,
    Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    Hi there Starlight,

I see that this was how you were feeling last night and I'm wondering how you're feeling today? Hopefully you're feeling better!

Urges of any kind can be very hard to deal with and contend with and you done the right thing to post a little about it here however it would be the best for you to contact an immediate support service, as @WhispersOfTheHeart has suggested. The Samaritans are probably the best service for you to contavt if you do not currently have the crisis number for your area, or do you?

I understand you cannot share details due to confidentiality reasons but we want you to know that we're here for you and hope you'll remember and realise that.:heart:*hug*

Hannah xx
  • Options
    Hi guys. Thank you. I am still feeling the way I am but I have an appointment with CPN & social worker Tuesday. I'll try talking to them. X
  • Options
    Hi @starlightx0x,

I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling the way you are - would you be able to describe more about the 'dark place'? Of course you can share however much you'd like to and feel able to, there's no pressure :yes:

It's great that you reached out on here, and if you do need any urgent support, Samaritans are contactable 24 hours.

Do let us know how you get on on Tuesday, and you can always keep posting here if you need to *hug*
  • Options
    If I say confidentiality will be broke. I don't want to hurt myself. I'm actually a decent person when I don't feel like this, it's the illness. Yeah will let you know when I get back on Tuesday.