Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Has anyone applied for Tesco or Sainsbury and passed the online screening test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have applied for two jobs in the last week one at Sainsburys and one at Tesco, for both i had to do an online screening test which are rubbish in themselves as they are big differences and i never 100% agree with any of the statements. I know it is customer based and i have always chosen the ones i feel is true but that also puts the customer first even if the customer is being a moron. At Sainsburys i had to wait a day or two for my rejection e-mail but at Tesco it didn't even let me finish before saying i had failed. Has anyone passed one of these tests and is it literately choose .... a) Quickly serve a customer who does not want to leave the store even though it is burning as she needed flour to bake a cake. Because that's how it feels

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've passed ones for other companies like Next and got a call for interviews. I tried ASDAs once and never heard anything, failed or otherwise.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Ive passed one for sainsburys, got an interview but no further than that
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I worked for Tescos for all of about month back when I was at college. Never had a to do a screening test but I do remember the unnecessarily long winded aplication and interview process. Wast of time really - the job was absolute shit and I found Tescos to be a rather crap employer. McDonalds was much better.
    Weekender Offender 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I failed Sainsbury's one, but didn't really think about it, because it was like at 3 in the morning and I was sleep deprived, glad to hear I'm not the only one though. Like I dislike the fact you canny reapply until like 6 months after, and by golly the opportunity would be closed by then, plus I never even read the questions, I was that tired! - But like I'm working part time now, so I'm happy xD
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    I had to do lots of online tests to get my job at waitrose. if you need a hand you can always pm me :) x