Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Curious about people... [warning: possible graphic content]

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a mess of thoughts...but ultimately I guess what I'm wondering is, if it were legal how many people would kill others that are undesirable/useless/parasites/ect? I realize plenty of folks are all bark with no bite....but would there be more that go through with this then I think? Is it humane? Merciful even? Or monstrous and futile much like the infamous endeavor during WW2? I apologize if this is in the wrong section....just felt like sharing and possibly gaining new insight from others.

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Define 'undesirable/useless/parasites'?
    Weekender Offender 
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    I think its disgusting to even think like this! we are all human beings. If you want to kill people because they aren't perfect.one word. NAZI.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I'd love to see who the OP thinks are the undesirables and useless?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're right. ...it does boil down to perspective. But as each day goes by....and based on what I see, I feel that there's just people who inherently posses no value to the world. Obviously this is heavily based on considerable self reflection....in essence I'd be condemning myself to death based on such ideas but simultaneously I'd rather discover why it is that I exist beyond pelvis thrusts. And of course in seeing others and how they interact with one another, I gain insight here and there in small increments.