Home Introduce Yourself
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Hello...again!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I haven't been around for the last 18 months so hello to all the new and existing members/moderators...love the new, modern look!

xXx

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 The Mix Regular
    Welcome back!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome back WL! :d
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,368 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome back :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Thanks all...hope you're all keeping well? xx
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,368 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks all...hope you're all keeping well? xx

It;s nice to see you online again :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    It's great to be back...albeit less regularly than last time! How are you??
  • JamesJames Posts: 1,706 Community Manager
    Welcome back WL :)
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome back WaterLillies :wave: