Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Haven't been on ages-Introducing myself again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey Everyone,
I'm not sure if any of you will remember me but I'm AngelFace97-I am 18 years old. I have been through A LOT and have a lot of current issues. I used to use the Site a lot then I was banned for a month, then came back again and couldn't fit in properly but I am hoping for a fresh start on the site boards now??

Thank you
AngelFace97 xxxx

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi angelface,

Nice to meet you! I'm sure everyone will be understanding and welcome you back. :)

I'm also 18 years old and I'm new to the site .

apandav x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome back
    Thank you both for your welcoming replies here.

Hope you're alright xx
    Welcome back AngelFace :)
    Thank you very much Jo-Hope you're well :) xx
    Hi Everyone haven't been on again for a while hope you're all okay x
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hey :) hope all is well!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome back Angel :heart:
    Thank you for the kind welcomes :) Im gonna try to come on a bit more again now-As and When I can and am able to.take care xx
    Welcome back. For me it's also been a long time.
    Are you enjoying the forum? :)
    Welcome back. For me it's also been a long time.
    Are you enjoying the forum? :)

Aww well welcome back to you too.I havent been able to come on much,unfortunately.And need to get used to the new design of the boards.How about you?
    Xx
    Hiya Angel face, welcome back !

Thank you :)

Aww well welcome back to you too.I havent been able to come on much,unfortunately.And need to get used to the new design of the boards.How about you?
    Xx

Hi AngelFace :)

I'm quite okay with the board's new look though text colour I see can be changed down on the bottom left-hand side. That said, nobody likes change though my guess is TheSite did probably need a face lift after all these years. I'm sure that in time, you will get use to it.

Last week I was in France on a job and now I am happy to be home. My dog came with me to France since he has all the anti-rabis injections. The French seemed to like him (his name is Jack), and some shops allow doggies in. I wish our weather would make its mind up..France down south has been lovely!

Hi AngelFace :)

I'm quite okay with the board's new look though text colour I see can be changed down on the bottom left-hand side. That said, nobody likes change though my guess is TheSite did probably need a face lift after all these years. I'm sure that in time, you will get use to it.

Last week I was in France on a job and now I am happy to be home. My dog came with me to France since he has all the anti-rabis injections. The French seemed to like him (his name is Jack), and some shops allow doggies in. I wish our weather would make its mind up..France down south has been lovely!

Hello again :)
    Yeah you're right, it certainly does look more up to date and modern now, doesn't it aha?

Aww bless, sounds lovely. Yeah the British weather can't ever seem to make up it's mind!

See you around soon maybe??

xx

Hello again :)
    Yeah you're right, it certainly does look more up to date and modern now, doesn't it aha?

Aww bless, sounds lovely. Yeah the British weather can't ever seem to make up it's mind!

See you around soon maybe??

xx

You'll absolutely see me around here more! Right now, the UK weather is tanking down. Might have to wear flippers tomorrow if it gets any wetter! :p

One evening I must try and get into the chat room. It's been a very long time.

Huggs. :)

You'll absolutely see me around here more! Right now, the UK weather is tanking down. Might have to wear flippers tomorrow if it gets any wetter! :p

One evening I must try and get into the chat room. It's been a very long time.

Huggs. :)

It's nice to see you again.I have not been able to come on again up until now and that is quite annoying!

How are you doing though?xx

It's nice to see you again.I have not been able to come on again up until now and that is quite annoying!

How are you doing though?xx

I could feel better since my ex injured me with a stiletto knife and I may have to have an operation.It's classed under 'domestic violence'. Prior to her my partner died. It was a sad time.. the rest about me you could read in this intro forum as I'd posted about people sharing their backgrounds.

Thank you so much for writing. :)