Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Introducing myself :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys - I'm Amy-Louise and I'm currently on a two week work experience placement with the team here at YouthNet and thesite.org - I thought it would be a great idea to introduce myself and find my way around the forums.

I've just finished my second year of University as an English Literature student, which I absolutely love! I also love reading, writing blogs, and helping and supporting others through volunteering.

I hope you're all having a great week, it would be lovely to know how your weeks have been so far!

Amy-Louise :d
xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to Thesite Message boards Amy-Louise :) :wave:

It's great to have you here
    Hi Amy-Louise,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey!

Welcome to the community :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Thanks everyone!
    :heart:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Amy-Louise wrote: »
    Hi guys - I'm Amy-Louise and I'm currently on a two week work experience placement with the team here at YouthNet and thesite.org - I thought it would be a great idea to introduce myself and find my way around the forums.

I've just finished my second year of University as an English Literature student, which I absolutely love! I also love reading, writing blogs, and helping and supporting others through volunteering.

I hope you're all having a great week, it would be lovely to know how your weeks have been so far!

Amy-Louise :d
    xxx

Hello Amy Louise,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, I look forward to seeing you around, and hope the work experience with YouthNet goes well :3