Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Bank Holiday 4 Day Weekend.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
happy_weekend__medium_4x3.jpg

Yo dudes :wave:

Happy 4 day weekend :heart:

I hope everyone is looking forward to the Easter break.

So this weekend what am I getting up too, today I am not sure what I am doing, it's raining which isn't making me want to leave the house.

Tomorrow I am off to visit a friend and have a fun day with her.

Sunday I don't know, I think I am hopefully going to visit my Nanna, but that depends on how I am feeling cos I am a little bit poorly, so we will see.

Monday, again not sure I don't have plans, may just sleep in preparation for work on Tuesday.

What are you guys all getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Today I'm babysitting my neighbours children.
    Tomorrow I'm making chocolate nests
    Sunday not got any plans.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

You okay?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Urgh, rain. Nice way to make me wanna come to the north when it's not raining here!

Heading north, going to chill and get the good old Gameboy Colour out because Mike made me want to!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Well this end of the North isn't raining! And I hope back home isn't raining neither. I will be travelling home with Butterfly, sadly she's leaving me half way through the train journey xD - But I need to revise, revise, revise, as I have exams during this week, so gosh knows why I'm actually going home, crikey bob.

However, can't wait to spend an awful lot of it with baby sister, if not anyone else. :heart:
    Not sure about tomorrow. Parents (as usual!) on Sunday.
    Today I didnt do fuck all as my partner was unwell. Not sure what am doing depending on my parnter. If so spending time with his 2 girls. Sunday not sure yet what we be doing
    You okay?

I am - I realised that I couldn't be bothered to reply if anyone replied to my question, so I deleted it :p
    I am - I realised that I couldn't be bothered to reply if anyone replied to my question, so I deleted it :p

:lol:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    angel wrote: »
    Today I didnt do fuck all as my partner was unwell. Not sure what am doing depending on my parnter. If so spending time with his 2 girls. Sunday not sure yet what we be doing

what happened in the end?
    **helen** wrote: »
    what happened in the end?

Turned into a desater tbh Helen not good weekend :( been crying beause of my parnter
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Turned into a desater tbh Helen not good weekend :( been crying beause of my parnter
    Hope your okay lovely :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, angel *hug*