Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anxiety

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
I'm really scared all the time and I can't cope anymore. I don't know what else to say I just need help

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there, im sorry ur going through a hard time. You mentioned u dont know what to do anymore and u need help. How long u been feeling like this?

Its good that u managed to speak to us and get and things off ur chest. Eventhough we are all going through similar experiences etc but we cant imagine what ur going through. Have u thought about speaking to someone?

You dont want these feelings and emotions to bottle up when there are people u can talk to who will be able to listen. This can be a doctor or a counseller who wont judge and give u advice and support for u. You wont need to tell anyone but what u said this can be said to them two. Do u think u can do that?

Maybe think about taking a friend for extra support might help. You wont feel on ur own then. Im sure ur friend wont mind. Please try and speak to someone as I think it will help u and u just need someone who can support and help u.

There are The Smartians u can talk to in the mean time if u cant talk to anyone. You can either ring them, text them or see them face to face. The number is 08457 90 90 90. You can talk to them and they wont judge or anything.

I hope that helps

Hugs x
  • SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    Hi annaarrr

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with anxiety - how are you feeling today? Mind have some good resources on self-care for anxiety which may be helpful at this point.

Let us know how you are getting on.