Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Go forward like the clocks with a plan for the week.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The clocks have gone forward. What is the plan that will help you go forward through this week?

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    My week is like normal, working til Thursday, but got Friday off, and I am going to help a local charity. :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Monday - Thursday: placement
    Friday: I might be babysitting ny neighbours kids :)
    Saturday - Sunday: no plans just now
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea! Cinema tomorrow, probably. Visiting parents on Wednesday, I think (no ukulele club) and possibly swimming.
    My week is like normal, working til Thursday, but got Friday off, and I am going to help a local charity. :heart:
    Doing good deeds on Good Friday is...............good
    Monday - Thursday: placement
    Friday: I might be babysitting ny neighbours kids :)
    Saturday - Sunday: no plans just now
    You could buy something nice on the weekend with the money you make from babysitting on Friday.
    Melian wrote: »
    I have no idea! Cinema tomorrow, probably. Visiting parents on Wednesday, I think (no ukulele club) and possibly swimming.

Somebody I know has started playing ukulele. Could you round up the blind ukulele gang and teach them more?
    I'm in York for most of this week - going home on Thursday. I'm excited to see my nephew on the Friday because I haven't seen him since Last Monday :crazyeyes
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »
    You could buy something nice on the weekend with the money you make from babysitting on Friday.
    It won't be paid haha :)
    WayneS wrote: »
    Somebody I know has started playing ukulele. Could you round up the blind ukulele gang and teach them more?

Unfortuantely no. The guy who was teaching, one of them has been put off learning because of how much he talks, apparently. (and he did say it is rather difficult playing)