Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Omg!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so nervous about talking, forgive me if I am a bit vague! I don't really know what to say!! Just wanted to find somewhere safe and non-judgemental!! I hope to begin to trust someone? I suffer from Borderline personality disorder and Depression and also have hydrocephalus! (water on the brain) :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there tigerfish,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi tigerfish,

Welcome to TheSite!

No worries about being a bit vague. We were all new here once, so we know what it's like to jump into a new community :)
    It sounds like you've come to the right place. You're more than welcome to start a new thread about your BPD, depression, hydrocephalus or anything else you'd like to talk about. The Health & Wellbeing section is the best place for those kinds of discussions.

If you'd like to start with something a bit less daunting, take a look at the Anything Goes section. There are some more fun and light-hearted threads there, which are great places to get to know people :)

I'm James by the way, one of the moderators you'll see drifting in and out.

See you around!