Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
The discussion boards are currently undergoing some maintenance work which means you won't be able to log into your accounts while this is happening. We hope to have everything up and running again soon. If you're looking for support, please reach out to Samaritans, Calm, Childline, or Crisis Messenger.

Drawing requests✏️

2»

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Posts: 3,272 Boards Guru
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,337 Boards Champion
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Anything gingerbread themed would be lovely! Up to you though <3

I didn't know what to draw soooooo hehe...
    6xfrhc4ndjhy.png
    @AnonymousToe

Oh wow! It’s lovely, thank you! <3
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    Woa these are amazing. Well done :)
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,509 The Mix Elder
    Chloe234 wrote: »

OMg so thank you so much I love it lots!!!. we need a competition now to name him haha :joy:. I think though he looks like Larry the lobster. I may think about this being a pfp too <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • AoifeAoife Posts: 3,168 Boards Guru
    Your drawings are so good Chloe!

Could you draw me a little penguin similar to to my profile picture paddleboarding?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aoife wrote: »
    Your drawings are so good Chloe!

Could you draw me a little penguin similar to to my profile picture paddleboarding?

Thankyouuu and oooo yesss
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Omgg I love it so much! I like how the pink paddleboard pops a bit more, and if I had my own one, that's totally the one I'd buy! It's my new profile picture already. Thank you @Chloe234! You're so talented at drawing! <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited August 8
    Aoife wrote: »
    Omgg I love it so much! I like how the pink paddleboard pops a bit more, and if I had my own one, that's totally the one I'd buy! It's my new profile picture already. Thank you @Chloe234! You're so talented at drawing! <3

Aww ahha I'm so glad you love it!! Do you do paddleboarding much? And thankyou!! I didnt do it for a while but got back into it
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    I do love to go especially at the moment now it's summer. There's a few lakes nearby that I can drive to which is nice. It's really calming!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 10 Settling in
    who here can draw realistic?
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,509 The Mix Elder
    Hi @marsdreamer I used to do a lot of art now and then and I used to draw a little bit of realism sometimes. I haven't done a realism drawing in ages though I did just get a new sketchbook tho to start over. I used to copy drawings to learn and felt bad which is why I left drawing. Anyway apart from that :sweat_smile: I could have a go at it :)

(Haha I got spam blocked again XD thats when you send too many messages :lol:)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Posts: 252 The Mix Regular
    @Chloe234 You're so talented- I love these! Keep up the good work
    @ella I don't think it looks like custard at all but I got bored so spent a few hours drawing this:
    dnsy26p146su.png
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • amy02amy02 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    I love it @Chloe234 so cute! <3
    edited August 27
    I need more ideas for drawings :p
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • ellaella Posts: 195 Trailblazer
    @Chloe234 How did I miss this ??!!! Thank youuuuu!

It's soooo cute and looks like Custard when she was a kitten! I'll show her later ;)
    ella wrote: »
    @Chloe234 How did I miss this ??!!! Thank youuuuu!

It's soooo cute and looks like Custard when she was a kitten! I'll show her later ;)

Heheh of course! She was difficult to draw because of her calico colouring hehe and heheh I wonder if she will approve ;)
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆