Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I hate my obessesion (TW: kink)

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
I hate the fact that i read devinart TF stories and blueberry tf stories as well. They feel explicit and today i did it again. I just feel like its weird I like this.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    dyoverdxdyoverdx Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    edited March 31
    What is this? I’m curious
    “Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.”
  • Options
    dyoverdx wrote: »
    What is this? I’m curious

Oh um well I have this *interest* of mine which I had for a very long time. It goes back well its a long story :sweat_smile:. When I was a kid I loved the film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the 2005 version of course. So there's this scene where one of the characters eats this gum and turns into a giant blueberry. I kind of found it very fascinating at first. Later on I would found out that the art website called deviant would have stories and fanart based on blueberry inflation basically. I don't know what it is that makes me feel good looking at it really. Maybe it's the obscure bodies or descriptions. I then got into other tf (transformation fic stories like animals and body changing and swapping, other ones as well). At some point I felt perverted and weird because I just felt like some weirdo who felt like a creep reading these horfic stories. Maybe I found comfort in it. I've always said I felt more like I had extra testerone in me sometimes. So yeah that's basically my story *sigh* 😟😟. Again, sorry for the rant it's probably a super long story which wouldn't fit all onto this page really.
  • Options
    The truth is I am not a great person at all and I am really a horrible disgusting weirdo deep down sometimes because of the things I read and love.
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    edited April 4
    I have seen a couple of your posts about this topic @Amy22 and just wanted to let you know The Mix will always be a judgement-free space when talking about kinks <3

I'm hearing that you're really struggling with this right now, but I want to reassure you that you are not horrible or disgusting or weird for having kinks and it is really normal to feel embarrassed or even ashamed of your kinks, especially for women and non-binary folk. This kind of sexual shame is generally ingrained in us from a very young age. We often internalise this shame and carry it with us through all our early sexual experiences!

Kinks are a fun and playful way to explore our sexuality, and as long as they are safe and consensual, they are perfectly okay! The more we normalise them, the more we can get from writing our own sexual journeys!

While you might feel really isolated with this right now, kinks are a lot more common than you might think but a lot of people hide them out of fear of being judged. There are actually a lot of accredited sex educators who talk about kink and it might be really beneficial for you to give them a follow!

Milly Evans
    HERE is a link to their book
    Ruby Rare
    HERE is a link to her book
    Eva Bloom
    Em Cheeky

We are always here to listen, Amy- please reach out any time :star:
    Post edited by ella on
  • Options
    Thank you so much @ella I will definitely look into those people for sure. I just felt weird about liking specifically because of how that film showed someone turning into one ish and like I always feel perverted for liking a scene so awkward and uncomfortable. Idk really. Honestly, thank you so much though as I really appreciate the support on here. <3