Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

On holiday

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,981 Community Veteran
edited March 25 in General Chat
Would you take android which has different apps, films n games on it or would u take the expensive handheld?
Bc I'm off to Amsterdam 😀
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by Azziman on

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000! Amsterdam is an awesome place to visit, how are you feeling about the trip? :)

There's lots to see and do there, so you won't be short of activities. Personally I restrict my device use abroad to maps, reading etc, so I can fully enjoy the experience. Whatever you decide to take, make sure to take good care of it (e.g. insurance). And most of all, hope you have lots of fun!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman if I do get lost or need something do everyone understand english
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hey @ellie2000 - English is very widely spoken in the Netherlands and Amsterdam. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who speaks English quite quickly there :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited April 1
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    There was a Banksy exhibition on too
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    f9xgvj7lmn3v.jpg
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    edited April 1
    These are great photos @ellie2000, brings back good memories from when I last visited! What have you been up to so far? What's been the highlight of the trip? :)
  • Options
    @Azziman is the Mocco museum like the welcome museum in London? Different stuff on different dates?
    I liked the Mocco,
    Crazy mad insane