Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Circle sign up

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,092 Wise Owl
Tried sign up to next week's circle twice but both times the email never came through even though my email was correct
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Thanks for flagging this @River! We can see there's an issue with the form and are trying to fix it now. Will let you know when it is fixed :3
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Hey @River - the form should be working now, let us know if you have any issues :3
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,175 Boards Champion
    edited March 15
    River wrote: »
    Tried sign up to next week's circle twice but both times the email never came through even though my email was correct

I found this too 😅 because of it I forgot to sign up and have only just now so it's most likely full now. My form just wouldn't let me submit it so don't know if it was a problem my end or not (referring to Tues circle)
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    I found this too 😅 because of it I forgot to sign up and have only just now so it's most likely full now. My form just wouldn't let me submit it so don't know if it was a problem my end or not (referring to Tues circle)

Apologies that you also had issues with the form @Chloe234! I can see you were able to get a space for Tuesday which is good to hear <3