Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,508 Extreme Poster
    eylah wrote: »
    I just want to know there's light at the end of the tunnel because atm it feels like nothing is working for me and I'm really scared it might not ever so that can give me dark thoughts. Since finishing college I feel like its just been down hill then I thought I had my opportunity out this at the start of the year then things went back down hill. Now I messed up with an opportunity. I can't stop messing up. I don't know what is wrong with me.

i did send a message but its gone. but you so so strong. ik things are hard rn but you have us. we care abt you. sorry to hear that things are not going well for you. here for you.

Appreciate it for real mate
  • Options
    eylaheylah Posts: 272 The Mix Regular
    i am very tired. had no sleep. got no energy.
  • Options
    Rose113 wrote: »
    Managed to shower without crying from flashbacks

well dome. proud of you. you got this. baby steps. <3
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 822 Part of The Mix Family
    Rose113 wrote: »
    Urges to sh are bad :/

Hey @Rose113 - you're doing so well to keep reaching out to us here and talking about these urges. Is there anything that might have triggered your SH urges to feel so bad today?

We're here to listen to you and to explore some of those feelings behind the urges if you would feel comfy doing so. <3

I know you've mentioned these are related to sh, I'm just wondering if you feel like you can keep yourself safe with these urges?

Mind do have a lot of info on SH reduction apps that you might like to look into. We're here if you'd like to explore other coping techniques with us.

Keep going @Rose113 - sending lots of hugs <3
  • Options
    proud of you all. for getting through another day. <3
  • Options
    SlinkySlinky Posts: 145 Helping Hand
    i wish i knew how to feel better. humour and distraction isn't working and I don't know why
  • Options
    I really can't stop worrying about everything
  • Options
    Slinky wrote: »
    i wish i knew how to feel better. humour and distraction isn't working and I don't know why

Hope you're ok bro
  • Options
    i feel better. now. :)
    samaritans have been so kind to me tinight.

This is great to hear.