Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    eylaheylah Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Gemma wrote: »
    @Gemma if only you weren't a Liverpool fan 😂

sorry you're just jealous @TheNightmare that Utd aren't a top team anymore hehe

@Gemma yh probably haha. On a serious note like the original quote, you are very kind just like everyone here.
    gemma and everyone is lovely. including yourself. so greatful for everyone support. <3
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 820 Part of The Mix Family
    eylah wrote: »
    hi gemma. im safe. my hips. i have problems with my hips since birth. and they play in up again. i cant walk bc of them. i am so tired of it all. i wish there was a way to leave without causing inflicted pain on others. im safe though. <3

I'm sorry to hear this @eylah - it sounds like you've had such difficulty with this. Do you know why you can't be given the x-ray?

I'm pleased to hear that you're feeling like you can keep yourself safe but it's understandable that you would be having these kinds of thoughts. Please remember that we're all here for you and do reach out to those services above that I shared if you're struggling.

Keep us updated with how you're doing and keep fighting those thoughts. <3
  • Options
    @Gemma . a radioologist has to approve the request. from my doctor that they requested a xray. but they havent. was told could get a call saying it been accepted today but unlikely. as they close in 20 minutes. so got told to call tomoz if dont hear anything. just hate my body. gives me so much issues & pain. thank you. youre a sweetheart, so kind. <3
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 188 Helping Hand
    I'm so sorry to hear you are in so much pain @eylah . Good luck with your call, I really hope they get things moving along for you. Keep us updated with how you are doing <3
    Sending big hugs
  • Options
    are you ok @TheNightmare ?.
  • Options
    TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,485 Wise Owl

@eylah I think I am, I'm just worried I have messed up. I appreciate the check up though
  • Options

@eylah I think I am, I'm just worried I have messed up. I appreciate the check up though
    why do you feel like your messed up ?. here for you. you matter. <3
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 820 Part of The Mix Family
    spacedog wrote: »
    I don't wanna live like this

I'm so sorry that you're going through so much @spacedog. Can you let us know if you're feeling like you can keep yourself safe today?

Sending lots of strength - there is hope and we're all here for you. <3

Remember you can reach out to these services below if you need someone to talk to:
    *If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    *Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    *Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
  • Options
    edited July 2
    I just want to know there's light at the end of the tunnel because atm it feels like nothing is working for me and I'm really scared it might not ever so that can give me dark thoughts. Since finishing college I feel like its just been down hill then I thought I had my opportunity out this at the start of the year then things went back down hill. Now I messed up with an opportunity. I can't stop messing up. I don't know what is wrong with me.

might not seem like it now but things will get better. sadly it takes time. here for you. ik things are hard for you rn but remebee you came this far. dont give up now. <3 your so so strong.
  • Options
    edited July 2
    I just want to know there's light at the end of the tunnel because atm it feels like nothing is working for me and I'm really scared it might not ever so that can give me dark thoughts. Since finishing college I feel like its just been down hill then I thought I had my opportunity out this at the start of the year then things went back down hill. Now I messed up with an opportunity. I can't stop messing up. I don't know what is wrong with me.

i did send a message but its gone. but you so so strong. ik things are hard rn but you have us. we care abt you. sorry to hear that things are not going well for you. here for you.
  • Options
    xray said to call bck tomoz. taking piss really.

sorry to hear. @Rose113 . you got this. you will feel better afterwards. sendinf hugs. <3