Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's funny (TW)

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,091 Wise Owl
It's funny how you can be wanted by your parents. It's funny how parents can choose to have you and love you. it's funny how you can be a mistake from your parents fooling around as teens or whateva.

It's funny how my parents made another kid (me) just to piss social services off because they told them they can't have more kids. It's funny how my parents can run away from social services but then when they get found and I get removed then they don't care. It's funny how my parents can have 5 chances of getting me back but still never tried. It's funny how my parents prefered alcohol and shit rather than there monster of a daughter. It's funny how my parents probably new that I'd grow up to be a monster. It's funny how I'm not a mistake or wanted. It's funny how I'm just ✨ unwanted ✨. It's funny how my parents just wanted me dead as a baby. It's funny how my parents only wanted my brothers. It's funny how my parents never wanted to get in contact with me. It's funny how my dad is dead. It's funny how I'm so pathetic and still alive. It's so fucking funny 🙄🙄🙄
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    You have done well to share this with us @River. I can hear how you just wish they cared more, above all else. You matter and your thoughts and feelings are valid. What makes you think you are a monster and pathetic?

We can see many positive traits in you, even if you can't see your positive traits and wish you just were wanted by your parents. This is more of a reflection of your parents than you as a person. We are proud of you for keeping going even when it is really tough - keep putting one foot in front of the other <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 because it's true I've been a monster my whole life and everyone knows I'm pathetic
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    We don't believe either of those @River, even if that is how you are feeling. Other than contact with your parents and wanting (and deserving) to be wanted by your parents, what might help this to feel more manageable for you at the moment? We are here with you
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options