Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friendship drama resolution

BensonEBensonE Posts: 100 The Mix Convert
So I'm not sure whether this belongs here or ND section due to my ASD

Basically those of you whom attend support chats know that back in December some drama started between me and a friend called 🧀 (her text nickname) and so it continued for a while because I wouldn't give her space and every time I did within 72 hours she'd message me to have a moan or whatever

But I finally gave in and gave her space she messaged me a few days ago saying Monday (Tomorrow) she'll be ready to talk again, this time round she did breach it but to ask me for a favour over her friend joining our social group, I also broke it to explain something from a GC to prevent her thinking I did it on purpose (she already knew I didn't)

But it's kinda scary because Tomorrow is the day she will be ready to talk and move past what happened and I don't want to face it at all I rather put it indefinitely but that wouldn't do me any good

Comments

• Options
    DavidDavid Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    What's GC?
  • Options
    David wrote: »
    What's GC?

GC stands for group chat in this I'm referring to our "social group's" group chat on WhatsApp
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,033 Wise Owl
    If you’re not ready to talk to them again then that’s ok, it needs to be on your terms as well. I’m not sure who cheese is though 😂 so I don’t know the details
  • Options
    If you’re not ready to talk to them again then that’s ok, it needs to be on your terms as well. I’m not sure who cheese is though 😂 so I don’t know the details

Toe I am ready to resolve it but just scared she's gonna cause a argument then blame me for it (happened a few times) or that I'm gonna accidentally start argument and get no where

Mt hope is that if I own up to my mistakes it won't create a argument instead a convo on how we gonna get past it
  • Options
    BensonE wrote: »

Toe I am ready to resolve it but just scared she's gonna cause a argument then blame me for it (happened a few times) or that I'm gonna accidentally start argument and get no where

Mt hope is that if I own up to my mistakes it won't create a argument instead a convo on how we gonna get past it

I suppose you could just start a conversation (when you’re ready) and own up to your mistakes like you said. If it causes an argument then maybe it’s just time to move on? Because if she doesn’t want to work with you to get past it, then it’ll be kind of impossible.
  • Options

I suppose you could just start a conversation (when you’re ready) and own up to your mistakes like you said. If it causes an argument then maybe it’s just time to move on? Because if she doesn’t want to work with you to get past it, then it’ll be kind of impossible.

Normally I would of cut her off by now but we are also colleagues
  • Options

That makes it even more complicated. You don’t have to be friends though, just able to tolerate each other.
  • Options

That makes it even more complicated. You don’t have to be friends though, just able to tolerate each other.

Not that easy because our role means we have to work together alot so easier being friends since we spend a lot of time in cat travelling