Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Guitar songs

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,173 Boards Champion
I'm out of ideas on what songs (ideally strumming) I can learn, any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @Chloe234 what kind of songs do you love as if there are certain songs you love, there are normally chords online for the specific song <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hey @Chloe234 what kind of songs do you love as if there are certain songs you love, there are normally chords online for the specific song <3.

I love most songs aha and I've learned all my favs
  • Options
    Oo hmm im not sure either a Taylor Swift song maybe or oooo something chill and relaxing im not sure aha :lol:
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Hometown Hero- Poppy Fardell
    Hey Soul Sister- Train
    Before You Go- Lewis Capaldi
    Riptide- Vance Joy
    Leave A Light On- Belinda Carlisle
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @Chloe234 ohh i didn’t know you like to play guitar how long have you been playing? I’ve been playing about a year and a half it’s so fun!
    Here’s some recs I’ve played recently
    The final countdown-Europe
    Dakota-Stereophonics
    Love story-Taylor Swift
    Flowers-Miley Cyrus
    Also ive heard if you learn wonderwall its sort of a right of passage into the guitar world apparently haha
    Let us know how u get on <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Heya @Chloe234 ohh i didn’t know you like to play guitar how long have you been playing? I’ve been playing about a year and a half it’s so fun!
    Here’s some recs I’ve played recently
    The final countdown-Europe
    Dakota-Stereophonics
    Love story-Taylor Swift
    Flowers-Miley Cyrus
    Also ive heard if you learn wonderwall its sort of a right of passage into the guitar world apparently haha
    Let us know how u get on <3

Omg thats so cool! I've been playing about a year now! Got my acoustic guitar last Christmas and then I got an electric guitar for my birthday in July. Tysm I'll give them a go!

Also thanks for the suggestions @Dancer
  • Options
    aw nice @Chloe234 I love a nice acoustic guitar. I got a new one too last year for my birthday as well and I also got an electric guitar. If you need any suggestions or help feel free to get in touch <3.