Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sad 😣

RoseAbiRoseAbi Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
am feeling low. dk wat to do. having sh thoughts. But cba to do anything. just need some1 to talk to. but i have no1. :’( so alone rn

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    Hey I noticed your post, and I know the feeling of being low, Im always here if you need someone. Are you safe at the moment cause I know you mentioned sh thoughts and I just want to check if your okay?. Sending you hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • RoseAbiRoseAbi Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    @Amy22 am safe. just feeling awful yk. just tired 😪
    @RoseAbi I feel you sometimes our bodies can feel drained for no reason, sorry this may sound silly but is it okay if I ask why you are feeling awful?.
    edited August 2023
    @Amy22 me and my sister have had a falling out. I know it sounds ridiculous but, it’s just kinda selfish of her to call me names especially since I have been looking after her 3 year old daughter whilst she goes out partying, it’s just selfish off her.
    @RoseAbi I see I'm sorry to hear that you had a falling out with your sister. No it's not ridiculous at all as you are deserving of support as much as everyone on here too. It's sounds like she hasn't been lenient with you at the moment especially if you have been looking after her child and she still treats you badly because of it <3
    Just sucks. i love her daughter but she’s such a bitch ( my sister )
    I feel you, I'm sorry that you kind of have to put up with that especially as your doing something good as well
    Unfortunately it’s life, but yk she’s probably struggling but not opening up. So I’m not hating her. :)
  • VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    Hey @RoseAbi , I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having these thoughts and struggling lately... I know how difficult family relationships can feel sometimes, and we aren't meant to pretend that all is well within this relationship just because they are our relatives! Not all people connect or match wit each other, even between out families.
    Do you currently have any way to help you cope with your thoughts?

• yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    hey @RoseAbi how are you feeling today? <3

I really understand the feeling of just needing someone to talk to and it feels like there's no one but there isn't no one anymore! I promise we're all here for you on the mix! I love being a part of this community and I hope you realise how amazing it is too :)

I can understand why you're so frustrated with your sister. My situation is very different but I'm also feeling really pissed off with my sister at the moment. Have you spoken to her about how you feel? Maybe try to speak to her when she's in a calm mood?
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
    Hey @Xee @vicky_zin thank you both for replying. Means a lot! We spoke this morning, and she apologised and gave me a hug. I know it’s only small but I actually feel like understood, if that makes sense? Thank you again <3
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @RoseAbi

Sorry to hear you are struggling. We are here for you :heart:

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing?

Here is some info about some services that may be helpful if you need them.
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.