Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Introducing myself with a Skyrim theme, feel free to join in!

RosyRosaryRosyRosary Posts: 13 Settling in
Narrative: [ The pleasant sound of wheels against cobblestone and the gentle breeze and rubbing against tree branches slowly stirs username awake ] … It had seemed you had finally arrived over the border, though much to my avail you had been captured by some people and was bound to a prisoner cart with some other fugitives wearing deep blue cloaks. Erm, where are you?

… Later a woman in what seemed to be a gladiator costume spoke to me quite sternly, “You! You’re all not on the list!” A little bit of squabbling lead to another gladiator stepping in and asking you are…

I turn around and look at the others wearing also what seemed to be potato-sacks and bare feet. We all were clearly exhausted reading the forum post, so it’s time to break character if you wish and introduce yourselves.

Comments

• Options
    @Morgan007 ! Thanks for welcoming me :mrgreen: despite all the geekiness of my introduction! I’m here to spread good vibes, 007! giphy.gif
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hi @RosyRosary welcome to the mix! We could all use some good vibes haha =)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hi @RosyRosary welcome to the mix! We could all use some good vibes haha =)
    Lol thanks! I do agree good vibes are great! Thanks for making my rough day smoother with the kind words, I guess when life gives you @JJLemon18 you can make lemonade? :lol:
  • Options
    RosyRosary wrote: »
    I guess when life gives you @JJLemon18 you can make lemonade? :lol:

Yes please, turning me into lemonade will probably make me more useful than I am lol :lol:
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @RosyRosary. A warm welcome to The Mix's community from me. I love your thread :)

Also, you are more useful than you realise @JJLemon18! What makes you think you are not that useful? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the Mix @RosyRosary A great idea for a thread have a great rest of weekend
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix @RosyRosary - it’s great to have you here :3
  • Options
    Also, you are more useful than you realise @JJLemon18! What makes you think you are not that useful? <3

Thank you haha although I said it more as a joke but I had a feeling someone will mention it. Honestly tho, a lemonade would be more helpful than me, at least it can be refreshing and I can't even do that :lol:
    (Also I think me talking about myself here is not a good idea haha)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the forum! :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    It is a normal and regular day at the Ghostbusters firehouse headquarters in March. Everything seems to be okay, a sense of calmness over the busy streets of New York. Suddenly, a portal appears in a crack in one of the walls. "Hey do you see that", Ray Stanz points out to in awe gazing at the wall. Peter raises an eyebrow. Then out you come, (insert Amy22). Peter, Ray, Winston and Egon gather around you and as you look up at them, you say "Howdy".

Lol sorry for the random creative writing post, I just absolutely adored your introduction by the way. Welcome to The Mix @RosyRosary I hope you enjoy your time here. Its great to have another addition to the family. I look forward to having you around <3

Best wishes,

Amy22 <3

Ps. I love Skyrim!!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Speaking of Skyrim actually, I should probably play it at some point. I got it for VR a while ago but haven't played it much because I don't really have much space in the house for playing VR. The gameplay was meh but I did enjoy it however, it's such a cool experience to just run around in the wild exploring everything you find. Oh and I also kept getting jumpscared by wolves all the time lol, wolves are so much more terrifying when you can see them in 3D right in front of you :lol: I should get back to it at some point. Just thought I'd mention
  • Options
    I haven't actually played Skyrim, but I have seen walkthroughs and game plays of it which have been making me want to play the game for real. I think I trialed a game similar to Skyrim but I can't remember if it was Elder Scrolls.
  • Options
    I just googled it and elder scrolls is part of Skyrim :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah just now I googled and saw on Youtube it was Elder Blades that I tried out I think I honestly can't remember though lol