Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

It hurts.

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,182 Boards Guru
it hurts. I feel like I give my everything but then its just never appreciated.

I'm awake yet again at 4 in the morning because of how shit my mental health has become now. Everyday is such a fight to get through and I hate it. I absolutely hate it. I'm sick of not being okay.

My dad decided the other day he was going to go see his mate and help him out but he only decided to tell us the night before that he was gonna be gone for the night. Yes okay he's an adult he can have freedom but earlier was so bad and so much shit happened. First the dinner didn't cook for 2 hours bc he told me to do it in the slow cooker. Then my sister starts shouting at me and making snarky and unappreciative comments. I ended up binning my dinner because of her and now I'm hungry.

Urges have been so strong too and no matter how much I want to Try distract myself nothing works. What's even the point in fighting them anymore.

Emotions around my past and everything going on now have been fucking hard to handle as well. It's all just too much. Why couldn't I have had a normal life?

I feel like I have no one to go to anymore. Everyone I had is basically just gone. I'm just the annoying friend who won't get lost and who won't stop talking about my problems.

I'm exausted. I'm tired. I'm stressed.
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Chloe234 I'm sorry to hear what you're going through, its nice that you're sharing your feelings here.

I understand your struggle because I can almost relate to everything you mentioned.
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    I'm just the annoying friend who won't get lost and who won't stop talking about my problems.

I feel that way a lot too, but I know this isn't true. You have this community to talk to and I'm sure there will always be someone who will listen.

I really hope you start feeling better soon!
    Sending hugs :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you