Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So me.

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
rijyj81azdln.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 Hi, Im sorry to hear that you are feeling sad lately. I don't know if it would be helpful, but if you ever wanted to talk about anything on your mind or anything in general, I'm happy to listen and I will help you as best I can. Sending hugs <3.

Amy
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Thank you @Amy22 ♥︎ just wouldnt wanna bother you
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hope you're doing okay @Chloe234. We're all here for you if you do want to share more about how you're feeling. You're important and there's lots of people who care about you here <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Thank you @Aife ♥︎
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 Aww no worries, it's totally okay. You wouldn't be bothering me at all, it's totally okay to share how you are feeling. Your an amazing person and I care about you. Hope your feeling okay <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Thank you @Amy22 ❤️