Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

question

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
why am i bothered about todays issues all of a sudden, ukraine stuff etc
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    yesterday i got triggered by a conversation. as i hav mr c on signal. he's easy to get hold of now. i sed about storming into moscow with a shootashoot. nd ending the war
    but tht wouldn't b a good idea
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Your frustration definitely makes sense, @ellie2000 , we are seeing so much suffering and the pain that Ukrainian people and their families across the world must feel is surely immense. Wanting to be able to help people right now is a good thing and that's why we've got to try our best to listen to what Ukrainian people are saying they need right now, whether that's protesting or money and food donations etc.. <3 Your compassion right now is wonderful Ellie. I am wondering if you want to talk about what makes you feel triggered at the moment? xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I was watching the news update. Isit gd to see wats the news is reporting or go by UKRAINIAN ppl like vloggers?
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I love that you're asking about the reliability of where you get information from! Sometimes it can be hard to know who you can trust, right @ellie2000 ? :) For me, I like the approach of accessing both from 'official' news outlets, like BBC and The Guardian and also looking into social media, like YouTube and Twitter to see what people with direct lived experience are saying, because after all they're the people who really know what the situation is like <3 xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.