Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I am a coward

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
edited June 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I always choose to hide away from things for the past two years. Things never get better when the pressure is off. I would create pressure for myself. There is never a solution for me. My secrets are shameful. I cannot seek help because of the consequences. They are eating me away from the inside. I am deeply ashamed of who I am and how I am treated. I don't feel ready to share a lot of things and it is dangerous for me to share a lot of things. Everyone will hate me on this platform if I am being open about how disgusting I am. Don't tell me that I am not disgusting because you won't tell me that if you really know what I have done.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    hi kate, having to hide your secret sounds like a massive weight on your shoulders. obviously i dont know what it is but ask yourself, are you really at fault? im only asking because you said you're ashamed of how you are treated, kind of implying that things arent fair for u.

it sounds like your situation is kinda complex so i dont know if you have done any wrong or not, but everybody does something at some point that might not be the best thing to do. everyone has that right to keep things private, but it must be so hard to keep it in. maybe you could try The Mix helplines as it's confidential. I think Samaritans is good too, its not. I hope everything works out for you.

Whats a signatureeeww