Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How can you get rid of your body?

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
Is there a way to get rid of my body? I don't want to live inside it any more. Nothing ever feels right.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hi @Kate_20 it sounds like your struggling right now here are some details to places if you need help. We all really care about you x

Visit your nearest A&E department or call 999 if you need urgent medical attention, or if you have plans to end your life and don't feel safe. They are there to protect and help you when you need it most.

Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7, and can talk through any urgent issues you're facing:
    Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.

Papyrus can help you work on some practical techniques to get you through those intense moments:
    If you are having thoughts of suicide or are concerned for a young person who might be you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice.

Call: 0800 068 4141
    Text: 07786209697
    Email: pat@papyrus-uk.org
    Opening hours: 10am – 10pm weekdays, 2pm – 10pm weekends, 2pm – 10pm bank holidays

Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7:
    Whatever you're going through, call us free any time, from any phone on 116 123. We're here round the clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need a response immediately, it's best to call us on the phone. This number is FREE to call. You don't have to be suicidal to call us.

CALL US
    116 123 (UK)
    116 123 (ROI)

EMAIL US
    jo@samaritans.org (UK)
    jo@samaritans.ie (ROI)
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hiya Kate,

I can see it's been a few days since this was posted. Can I check in with how you are feeling now? :heart:

Would love to echo all of the signposting links shared above too. You do not have to go through this alone :heart: