Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm not okay

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
edited April 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
All I get is made fun off, I'm cleary useless, I can't do this crap anymore no one is helping me in my life, why is only someone that is my boyfriend that cares 💔 😔

I just want to be able to live without being a toy fir people to make fun off every minute it's not fair 😕

Comments

• Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Hey @Sunbathequeen Sorry to hear that nobody is helping you in real life and people are making fun of you. May I ask who is making fun of you? Is there any way that you can get any help for that?
    If you want to talk more about it, we are here to listen.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    Hey @Sunbathequeen Sorry to hear that nobody is helping you in real life and people are making fun of you. May I ask who is making fun of you? Is there any way that you can get any help for that?

Thank you
  • Options
    Kate_20 wrote: »

It's this guy at school who people say he likes me but I have a boyfriend, but he makes fun off me, so I don't know 😕
  • Options
    enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Sunbathequeen, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through such an upsetting situation! We are all here for you. Sometimes people can find their feelings towards someone very confusing, and they can come out in strange ways, but that doesn't make the way he is treating you ok. Whether he likes you in that way or not, from what you've written it sounds to me like he isn't treating you with respect, and it makes me sad to think he has left you feeling that you are useless and a toy. You mentioned at the end that your boyfriend cares for you, which is wonderful to read. Have you felt able to let him know about what you've been going through? x
  • Options
    enorth1 wrote: »
    Hi @Sunbathequeen, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through such an upsetting situation! We are all here for you. Sometimes people can find their feelings towards someone very confusing, and they can come out in strange ways, but that doesn't make the way he is treating you ok. Whether he likes you in that way or not, from what you've written it sounds to me like he isn't treating you with respect, and it makes me sad to think he has left you feeling that you are useless and a toy. You mentioned at the end that your boyfriend cares for you, which is wonderful to read. Have you felt able to let him know about what you've been going through? x

Hi,

I haven't because I just feel like I can't say because I just feel like he wouldn't care but he would care, thank you for the reply, I just very upset with how he's treating me x
  • Options
    Hi @Leila, ah I understand how that must be difficult if you're not quite sure how he'd respond. It's definitely an upsetting situation, and I want you to know that we are all here for you. How has the last week been with this situation? If it's still continuing, I'm wondering if there's anyone at school that you'd feel comfortable telling? x

• Options
    Hi @Leila, ah I understand how that must be difficult if you're not quite sure how he'd respond. It's definitely an upsetting situation, and I want you to know that we are all here for you. How has the last week been with this situation? If it's still continuing, I'm wondering if there's anyone at school that you'd feel comfortable telling? x

I have my exam at 1pm today, I am not very happy- because I am scared that people will make fun of how I go and do.

Leila x
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Leila. I can see it has been a couple of days since you posted.

I am just checking in quickly. How do you feel your exam went on Friday? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hey @Leila. I can see it has been a couple of days since you posted.

I am just checking in quickly. How do you feel your exam went on Friday? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)

I got 4 more, but I think I did okay, I tried to do my best of course 😅! I did have a break down, but then I went back in and tried to do more, I didn't give up which is strange for me as that's what I do, because of things that have happened I often think that I cannot do anything because I'm not strong enough or good enough to keep going, but I improved with that, which I'm very happy about!

Leila
  • Options
    Hey there @Leila, that's fantastic that you were able to go back in and keep going, yet another example of your resilience! Best of luck with the other 4. We are here to talk through them too if you need to :) x
  • Options
    Hey there @Leila, that's fantastic that you were able to go back in and keep going, yet another example of your resilience! Best of luck with the other 4. We are here to talk through them too if you need to :) x

Hey thanks x
  • Options
    I'm still not it of hospital
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Leila
    Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing, how have you been feeling? <3
  • Options
    I'm still not it of hospital
    Brookee wrote: »
    Hey @Leila
    Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing, how have you been feeling? <3

Bad, I'm out of hospital but I been bad thanks for checking up on me though
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    I'm so sorry to hear that @Leila.
    We're always here if you want to talk about how you're feeling, you deserve to be supported through this. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot at the moment, it takes real strength to keep pushing through these feelings and I'm really inspired by your constant strength!
  • Options
    Brookee wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to hear that @Leila.
    We're always here if you want to talk about how you're feeling, you deserve to be supported through this. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot at the moment, it takes real strength to keep pushing through these feelings and I'm really inspired by your constant strength!

I just keep finding it too hard like I really am it's so hard especially when people in my real life like my mum is treating me like shit.
  • Options
    I feel so sick, 😪
  • Options
    I'm safe but I just wanna die
  • Options
    😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    You have shown a lot of strength in sharing this with us @Leila. Such a positive step forwards.

It sounds like people in your real-life like your mum are treating you like shit. Would you like to tell us more about what this currently looks like for you? We are all here for you if you would like to share more with us.

Also, I hear you when you say you wanna die. Please can we ask if you intend to act on your feelings?

If you would like further support with this, some resources you might find useful include:
    • Samaritans (24/7) – Call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm – midnight) – Call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org
    • The Mix’s Crisis Messenger (24/7) – You can text ‘THEMIX’ to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis
    • You can also go to your nearest a & e or call 999 if you feel unsafe or have any concerns about your health and safety

Please keep us in the loop with how you are doing, we are all here for you :)

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I feel rubbish
  • Options
    It sounds really difficult that you are feeling rubbish @Leila. You have shown a lot of strength in sharing that with us though.

Would you like to share more with us about what feeling rubbish currently looks like for you? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
  • Options
    😭😭😭