Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi

Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
Hi everyone, I'm Ashleigh 🥰 I'm new, I've literally JUST joined, Can somebody just give me the basics of how this all works? cause I don't know what do to lmao
thanks,
Ashleigh ❤❤❤

Comments

• Kira1911Kira1911 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Honestly I've only just joined and i have no clue how it all works aswell lol
  • Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    @Kira1911 Lol 😂 Well welcome! I hope you settle in well 🥰
    -Ashleigh ❤
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hi, welcome on in! Let me try to explain there are several different categories that you can be involved in. If you want some support make a new discussion within that category explain whatever you wish. After that members of the community can give advice/ try to help. Additionally you can give out advice and support on posts.
    Ash1
    @AnneFrypan Thank you so much, this has been so helpful, so thank you! I hope you have a lovely day! 🥰
    -Ashleigh 💕❤💕❤
    Durhamjaide
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the family
    Ash1
    @Durhamjaide Thank you so much, I feel so welcomed, this means so much! 🤗 How are you? 🥰
    -Ashleigh ❤💕❤💕
    Ash1 wrote: »
    @Durhamjaide Thank you so much, I feel so welcomed, this means so much! 🤗 How are you? 🥰
    -Ashleigh ❤💕❤💕

I’m not doing good this week
    How are you doing?
    Ash1 wrote: »
    -Ashleigh ❤💕❤💕

I’m not doing good this week

Oh I'm so sorry :( I'm always here if you wanna talk about anything 💕
    How are you doing?

Eh I'm not too great either tbh, but I'm not the worst I guess
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Ash1 nice to meet you. I see that @AnneFrypan has already given some great advice just wanted to add if you go into forums there is a forum called help desk, that contains some further information on how to use the boards. I look forward to seeing you on the boards
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Ash1
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Hey @Ash1 nice to meet you. I see that @AnneFrypan has already given some great advice just wanted to add if you go into forums there is a forum called help desk, that contains some further information on how to use the boards. I look forward to seeing you on the boards

Hey @Dandelion Thank you! You're also really helpful too, I appreciate it, thank you!!! 🥰🥰🥰 I look forward to seeing you on the boards too! How are you? Hope you're okay 💕
    -Ashleigh ❤💕❤💕 :)
    Aw thanks, I’m not too bad thanks just having a bit of a chill evening, how are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    @Dandelion Mixed emotions 😂 💕
    Dandelion
    Aw sorry to hear that, if you ever want to talk about something, rant or have a chat feel free to create a discussion on the boards, there’s also a general chat thread if you just want someone to talk to
    Ash1
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Aw sorry to hear that, if you ever want to talk about something, rant or have a chat feel free to create a discussion on the boards, there’s also a general chat thread if you just want someone to talk to

Aw thank you, that means a lot, I definitely will! 🥰
    -Ashleigh ❤❤❤

• Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Ash1
    Zay wrote: »
    Hey @Ash1
    Welcome to the Mix!
    It's lovely to have you here :)

Thank you so much! :smile:
    -Ash/Ashy/Ash 1 🥰 ❤❤❤
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,707 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    Ash1
    Azziman wrote: »
    Welcome! x

Thank you! ❤