Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Teddy The Dog Thread

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
I know that Teddy is not my dog but he is an absolutely adorable dog. For those of you who don't know who Teddy is, he belongs to @Shaunie and there are a lot of pictures of him on the discussion boards but I wanted to have a dedicated space for any pictures or updates about Teddy. He is such a special dog and deserves his own The Mix account but I don't know if @TheMix allow animals to have an account.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    This is a lovely idea for a thread! I don't think we'll be able to set up a boards account for Teddy but this thread is lovely! Looking forward to pictures and updates about Teddy :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited February 2022
    Why can't we have a boards account for Teddy? Is it because you can't guarantee he will understand the guidelines? ;):p
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Aw this is such a lovely idea :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm all here for Keith's fan page 🤩🤪
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    pr4ev2es5kbr.jpeg

True words that came out of Teddy mouth today.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Aww 🥰 🐶

I just told Teddy (also known as Kieth ;) ) and he is very happy to have so many Fans. 🥰🥰🥰🐶🐶

I think the first photos shall be when he was a puppy 🐶 who knows where his colours went

4ur0k57qrilm.jpeg

elppovcp1rue.jpeg

Awww he looks so tiny and cute.
    pr4ev2es5kbr.jpeg

True words that came out of Teddy mouth today.

Teddy is definitely the mascot of The Mix. I remember once back in 2018 when Aife mentioned about having an office dog for the day. We need that but with Teddy.
    I'm all here for Keith's fan page 🤩🤪

Where did the nickname Keith come from?
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Awww he's such a cutie
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    in love w/ this thread
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Awww. Nice sharing what you love most and it making other people happy too. Makes my heart happy 🥰💗💗.

And lmao @Dancer Keith is definitely what teddy would be called if he was a human. He would definitely sound like a Keith too 😅😅😅
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Any cute stories about Teddy?
    Omggg. Look at the little baby

uaozs02v1lyx.jpeg
    rrgc9hzfgbv3.jpeg
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Aww Teddy as a puppy, love these photos @Shaunie! Thank you for sharing <3

Very cute photos of him today!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Woke up to a very warm neck today. It’s the little bear sleeping on my neck

w80itypgw0ci.jpeg
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Great to see that we have our very own The Mix celebrity here on the boards! :lol: I hope teddy's appreciating all the attention he certainly deserves it. :wink:
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    edited March 2022
    Here is teddy tonight. Being super cute 🥰

Any idea what he’s trying to tell me. At 11pm lol?

a6o0v1j4tdco.jpeg
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Awww teddy is adorable

a6o0v1j4tdco.jpeg

He just did a poo outside your bedroom?
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Awww! The highlight of my day, thanks for creating this thread. Teddy is the cutest. Welcome to The Mix's family Teddy :)
    Dancer wrote: »

a6o0v1j4tdco.jpeg

He just did a poo outside your bedroom?

Thankfully teddy has never pooped in my room. Only when he was a puppy. He poos in my sisters room randomly sometimes loll

Here’s a cute photo of teddykins x

He looks like a toy 🧸

9o4v5k6ga234.jpeg
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    💕💕💕💕

This one has to be my new best picture of him. He gives the best hugs 🤗
    afpk1j6ll215.jpeg
    vhflngsgpack.jpeg

Teddy jigsaw 🥰
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Teddy deserves the world!!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Teddy deserves the world!!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Awww more Teddy! How are you and Teddy at the moment @Shaunie? :)
    ft73mec3y5ry.jpeg