Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

TW: I remember

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
i remember i was struggling so much, i started walking down the edge of train platforms, im tthinking on doing it again. wat do i do?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ellie2000 I am so sorry you are feeling like this! Do you have any thoughts on what could have triggered these thoughts? Take a deep breath and think about where these thoughts are coming from. It must be hard to think back to that time but remember that it is over now. It's ok to think back to hard times but why do you think you want to do it again? Is it because a part of you is angry you're feeling better? Good luck, keep safe.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000.

It sounds like you're struggling a lot right now. Have you been able to reach out to anyone like Mr C for support around this. You deserve to be safe and supported. If these feelings are becoming increasingly worse and you're worried about your safety I would definitely get in contact with 999 or call 111 and they'll help you get the support you deserve. If you just want to talk things through, you can always contact the Samaritans (116 123), SHOUT (85258) Or Payprus (0800 068 4141). You deserve to feel safe, particularly if these thoughts are becoming overwhelming or hard to ignore! We're always here for you, but if things are becoming unsafe for you, please do reach out to any of the services available <3
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i tlk to mr.c, n is asking for help a sign of not coping
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 How did the conversation with Mr C go, Ellie? It's okay to need help and support, you're dealing with a lot and it's normal and understandable to want support through this. Everyone needs help at some point or another, and it's so important that you get the support you deserve if that's something you feel would help you at the moment :)
    idk mr c went blah blah in my view
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 that sounds really frustrating and difficult to cope with when you've reached out for support and they've not been helpful. How are you feeling this evening after everything, Ellie?
    i feel gd today, i do music tomorrow :)
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 It's so good to hear that you're having a better day! How was music today?
    i didnt go bc i felt rough :(
    Crazy mad insane
    @ellie2000 That's perfectly understandable, some days are just harder than others, and I think it shows great strength to know where your limits are and making the decision that's best for you and your mental health at the time!:)