Home Help Desk
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

been banned from support chat?

Titania1595Titania1595 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Help Desk
hi, i don't really use the boards that much but in Saturday (i believe potentially Sunday) when i tried to access the support chat at 8pm but i was banned? i didn't rlly know where to put this or what but i go under the name Lilly and i believe you've mistaken me for someone else who has been banned ??
thanks i hope this can be resolved or if i am banned under what reasoning...?
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,730 Legendary Poster
    I would say drop @TheMix a PM but not sure you have enough posts to do that yet. Hopefully they see this soon for you.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Titania1595La_La
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,716 Staff Team
    Welcome to the community @Titania1595. Feel free to send us a PM and we can work out what's happening. :)

Speak soon
    - Aife
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
  • Titania1595Titania1595 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I would say drop @TheMix a PM but not sure you have enough posts to do that yet. Hopefully they see this soon for you.

hey thanks, how do i PM? then... sorry to be a pain i am so bad at tech!
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,730 Legendary Poster

hey thanks, how do i PM? then... sorry to be a pain i am so bad at tech!

There should be a message button on the profile but as I said before, I think you need a certain number of posts (around 20) in order to do that. They may need to PM you first @Titania1595
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,817 Community Manager
    We'll drop you a message @Titania1595 :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,279 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I think you need 5 posts to message someone. Dunno if that applies to the mix though
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    gia9720
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,302 Boards Champion
    Heeya @Titania1595

Found the Rank And Reward System. Hopefully, this helps?
    gia9720